Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Summer



Looking at my portfolio from the Summer, I can say that it's greatly expanded. I was able to shoot several weddings & portraits sessions (two beach portraits - which were a lot of fun - a family reunion, a kids birthday party and two vow renewals). Each month was packed with shoots, and every one was a great experience.



Also, I got closer to finishing my photo book called Tri-State: A Photographic Journey Of The Delaware Valley. It's now 95% complete, and with the publisher's deadline of December 1st, I only need a few more photos to finish it and send it off.


Just last weekend, I was able to shoot two weddings (one for my good friend Tom). Both were a lot of fun, and some great memories were captured. Coming up in September I have two engagement shoots and another wedding. And October seems to be busy as well with several weddings already lining up.

No comments:

Post a Comment