Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Summer

Okay, well that whole posting more thing didn't work out too well. I'll try this again (hey, I'm busy with work, shoots and kids!).

Anyay, so far 2012 has been a good year. I've done numerous portraits shoots (Family stuff), already shot a few weddings (with a bunch more coming up before the end of the year (which, literally, ends with a wedding - I have one New Years Eve, too).



But it's been a fun year so far, met a bunch of new clients, did some shoots for older clients as well (which is always a good sign!). It's really amazing to see their children & families growing through the lens.

Big week coming up. Beach portraits early in the week, then a party/event on Wednesday, plus editing the birthday party I just shot in Springhouse, PA. Also have a few other Beach Shoots coming soon, and a wedding at the beginning of August.

Will be updating more often - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment